Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Photo Caption Contest!!!

Write a caption for this photo...
Are you guys feeling creative this week? Please send me your best photo captions for this picture! I will accept entries until 5pm on Friday, May 25th. After that I will choose the most clever submission and a runner up. The first place winner shall receive The Good Book:


Ahhh, the Good Book. Good for all of us pious individuals. So good, in fact, you'll open it up time and time again. So easy to find your God with this book. Perfect for church! Each 5 1/2 x 4 inch book contains one 4 oz hip flask that is recessed into gold leafed pages. The flask in curved to easily fit into your pocket.

The runner up shall receive this very cool Swinger's Motel keychain by Eldorado Club. The design and graphics are very vintage-motel inspired.... reminiscent of a time that is sleazy, sexy and unfortunately lost to the past.



HAPPY CAPTIONING! :-)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

B*tch, give me your lunch money!

Anonymous said...

NooooooOOOH Mommy-dearest, Noooooooo.

Anonymous said...

Ashley snickers w/ an evil heckle, "I'm going to feed you to my baby and make a delicious quilt out of your long black locks of hair...MUWAH-HA-HA-HA"

Unknown said...

Contest for who can hit their head against the wall first. Tyra, the fiery red head, will not give up her 2006 title of beating her head against the wall first. Noemi is moved up the ranks quickly to try and become the reigning champion. "Wall bashing" is expected to be an Winter Olympic Sport in 2010, (part of a subset called the "Indoor Olympics")

Anonymous said...

oh HELL to the no, Shannon! You are NOT leaving Yahoo that easily!

Courtney said...

Why ... am ... I ... holding ... so ... tight ... if ... she ... is ... running ... in ... slow ... motion?

Tammy Coombs said...

Since I don't know those ppl, here are a few that came to mind:
"Give me your beautiful black hair!" or "screw you and your size 2 ass" or "damn immigrant get back over the border" or "you think you can get away for sleeping with my husband, you maid!"

Anonymous said...

"You used to like my scalp massages!"

Anonymous said...

"I said it was company policy! You must endure a head lice inspection!"

Anonymous said...

"I said it was company policy! You must pass the lice inspection!"

Unknown said...

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout .

Unknown said...

Let go of me. I'm never playing tea pots with you again you crazy bitch!

Anonymous said...

Feeble declarations of the overbearing puppet master

Anonymous said...

International racing community outraged at lack of disciplinary action taken against Smick after aggressive hair-pulling interference at yesterday's 500 yard relay in Sunnyvale.

Alice Trieu said...

I don't want your money! Give me back my extensions!

Anonymous said...

Ashli takes her love of "The Jerry Springer Show" just a little too serious....don't cha think?

EvilKate said...

As the drums beat wildly and the 50-foot ape crashes into view, Ashli
breaks with tradition, slipping her constraints and turning the tables on
the natives.

-- this was submitted by my mom

EvilKate said...

1) Kathy stabilizes Selma's head while she braces herself for the mock
fisting of Siobhan Fallon.

2) i'm like Jo-Jo, the idiot circus-girl with a pretty new pet. So i
stroke it, and i pet it, and i massage it. I love my little naughty
pet. You're naughty.

-- as submitted by Zane at 3pm on Friday

Courtney said...

Gonna snatch you bald-headed!