Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Dia de Los Muertos Shower

What is more fitting than a Halloween baby shower for Evilbebe?? Mwahahahaha!

My favorite bunch of gals threw me a Halloween / Dia de Los Muertos shower this past weekend. It was THE best shower I have ever attended. Awesome food, fun games, everybody in costume! I ate so much decadent stuff that it made my feet swell up and I didn't even care! To top it all off, these ladies chipped in and bought us a stroller and carseat!! I am very spoiled and truly grateful to have such thoughtful friends. Thank you again, girls. Evilbebe can't wait to come out and be squeezed and tickled by all of you :-)

Pictured here from left to right: a hippie, a Dia de Los Muertos lady, a provocative blue fairy, Dorothy, Mother Nature (aka fat pregs lady), a Top Gun pilot, a cowgirl, Audrey Hepburn and Minnie Mouse.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great costume, Kate!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool and hip. Can I be your friend!?? - kerry