Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm saving it



Have you ever seen such a prosh Save-The-Date card? I just received this from my BF. I had to scan it in on my lame scanner, hence the image quality. Thats right, I'm the Maid of Honor :-)

Courtney and I worked together at the local fruit stand every summer during our "formative years". We braved dirt and goats and crazy people at the fruit stand six summers in a row. Nothing brings people closer than goats and dirt. Trust me. Being forced to wear a chicken suit in August also builds relationships based on shared humiliation. But thats a blog entry for another time...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yee-Haw! I am so excited! I almost died in that chicken outfit by the way. ;)

Also - love the new pic! You are really hawt. ;0

Anonymous said...

Great day! That is Everett's first birthday, so I guess you have an excuse to skip his pumpkin cake and ice cream this year ;)