Thursday, April 5, 2007

Make Photos Not War


I am so used to pointing my camera at others that I forget what its like to be the subject. Today I had the pleasure of working with Augie Chang, a very talented wedding and portrait photographer. We started out at his studio and then walked around downtown Walnut Creek. You didn't think there was graffiti in Walnut Creek, did you? Augie has a great eye for interesting backdrops and puts his clients at ease. I was having such a good time that I didn't realize that he shot over 300 images! I have assisted him at several weddings and know firsthand that he is passionate about capturing moments. Thanks for the fun day, Augie!

2 comments:

Zane said...

OMG you so my new favorite alternaweirdwebchick!!

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

You are so hot Kate. You made my job easy. It was so much fun...love ya!