Saturday, April 28, 2007

Photoshoot with Mister E

Today Everett nearly destroyed me with his superhuman cuteness. I couldn't get over how good he was, and so cheerful & smiley the ENTIRE time! I was at their house for over 3 hours! I do think it really helps that his parents are such fun, laid back people. I had a great time today - who wouldn't with an irresistable and charming model like this?!?! Ashli & Brandon, thank you again for letting me shoot your kid :-)

Here are some of the pics from today. Warning: this blog post may contain some seriously pinchable leg rolls!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! How talented? So much so that I turned my computer back on at 11:15 at night so I could look at these pictures ONE MORE TIME before I go to bed. A million thank you's :)

Marco said...

Nice shots, man!

Marco.

Alice Trieu said...

nice butt pictures, I love it!

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Great shots Kate. You captured his cuteness which is very important.

John Santos Photographer , San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Santos Photographer , San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States said...

You are very talented. Great shots. I think my favorites are the one with dad and the guitar and the close up of the hands. Can you take some of me with my kids? I'm usually behind the camera and don't have many of me and them.